Leah Guren is the owner/operator of Cow TC. She has been active in the field of technical communication since 1980 as a writer, manager, Help author, and usability consultant. She now devotes her time to consulting and teaching courses and seminars in technical communication, primarily in Israel and Europe.
- What are you worth?
- The Power of "No"
- The TC professional: a true Jack-of-all-trades
- Resolutions for the new decade
- Meeting a moving target
- Is there a place for compassion in TC?
- Make a medical move
- Zoom-proofing your presentations
- Embracing virtual conferences
- Turn to the future
- The life lessons of language
- Quick! What should I say?
- From dilettante writer to tech-savvy content developer
- Older is better
- Conferences: something for everyone
- Six ways to improve your TC career
- What airport wayfinding can teach TC practitioners
- The secrets of user compliance – why users ignore instructions
- The Burnout Paradox – coping with the stress in a tc career
- Fluff – the eternal challenge
- Facts and ethics in a post-truth era
- If I had known then what I know now: words of advice to a new TC
- Say goodbye and move on
- Pack less, provide more: What ultra-light travel has taught me about minimalism in documentation
- Creating effective labels
- Minimalism in documentation
- Adding value through glossaries
- Cultural dimensions of software Help usage
- Don’t use that fork! - The myth of the cultural faux pas
- Dilettantes, divas, and dinosaurs