Dr. Daniela Straub
Dr. Daniela Straub graduated in Psychology and has been working for tekom consultancy projects since 2003. For tekom she conducts empirical studies, organizes and leads the tekom benchmarking workshops and is involved in the development of the tekom further education guideline and certification system.
- Technical communication across Europe
- Current knowledge for technical communicators
- Tight budgets and a growing number of languages impede terminology work
- What delights purchasers of translation services...
- Meeting the demand for academic training for technical writers
- The technical communicator: sought internationally – but little-known
- Indian technical writers receive first international tekom certificates
- tekom study: Cost and effectiveness of terminology work
- Life has come to a halt, but your career doesn’t have to
- International university network meets for the first time
- IUNTC meeting: What are the qualifications that employers are looking for?
- UX design and UX writing at the seventh European Academic Colloquium