Afaf Steiert is President and co-founder of Afaf Translations and works as a conference Arabic interpreter. She speaks five languages and has good knowledge of all Arabic dialects. Currently residing in the U.S., she has lived in Holland, Italy and Switzerland.
- Tales from a traveling interpreter
- To certify or not: Staying competitive as a small LSP
- The human role in a machine-translated world
- Translation in transition: A comparison of Western and Chinese language markets
- No recession for translation
- Global communication plays a key role in ending the pandemic